What I do…
- Help authors brainstorm new projects, unpack their thoughts around a series, or which direction they’re going with their work.
- Create clarity around what you want to achieve and how you can achieve it
- Discuss time management and create powerful accountability practices
- Build confidence and help authors banish inner demons like self-doubt and fear
- Provide guidance on the self-publishing process from start to finish.
I am a certified confidence coach, certified REBT (rational emotive behavior therapy) practitioner, with a huge toolbox full of ways to help you achieve what you want within publishing, including EFT-TFT (tapping, also certified). With over 20 years’ experience in the publishing industry, including a decade as a publisher, I’ve worked with, and helped, authors just like you.
My goal? To help you get the 3cs of being an author today: Confidence, Clarity, and Creativity
I’m a great fit to work with if you are…
- pursing self-publishing or already an independent author
- writing genre fiction (Most of my experience is with romance and science fiction/fantasy.)
- passionate about telling your story
- neurodivergent, chronically ill, or dealing with life challenges and struggling with today’s publishing paradigm
Sound like you? Contact me and book a call (or reach out via email).
Digital CoachingFor those who prefer email/texts ONLY
- Email and Text Support
- All the support.
- NO scheduled calls or meetings
VIP CoachingFor those who prefer talking (zoom)
- Each session is 45-55 minutes long, conducted over Zoom (recorded – camera optional)
- All the support.
- purchase session by session or pre-purchase multiple sessions for savings
- (Discount given to my Unbridled Authors members)
Want to start with group coaching? Check out Unbridled Authors, my group coaching program.
Please read this information about coaching expectations and how the coaching process works.
Looking for a comparison between group and individual coaching? Find that here.
- Coaching packages renew monthly until cancelled. Epona Author Solutions requires a 7 day notice of cancellation.
- No refunds.
- Learn more about what is and what isn’t included in coaching here.
- No warranty or results are expressed or implied. Like anything, if you put more work into it, you’ll get better results. However, publishing is a volatile business. Markets and trends change quickly. No profit or income promise is made or implied.