About Author Muse Coaching
From our first contact, my goal is to support you and help you tap into your muse to become the storyteller you’re meant to be. Therefore, as soon as you fill out the form, I’ll provide you with a link to a video describing how I work, as well as a reminder of this page which will also cover expectations and policies.
Then, we’ll schedule a time to meet virtually, either over Zoom or on Discord. On this 20-30 minute call we’ll talk about your writing goals, what you hope to get out of coaching, and how I can help you.
Then, I’ll send the invoice link as well as my agreement, and once that’s signed and the first month is paid, we’ll get started.
What you should expect
- I will be punctual to our meetings. Should something arise and I’m unable to make the meeting, I’ll notify you as soon as possible about rescheduling.
- I will keep your information, including all contact information and the information we talk about together, confidential.
- I will respect your decisions.
- I will help you to the best of my ability.
- My focus is on your creativity and your storytelling to help you tell your stories
What I expect from you
- You will be punctual to our meetings and notify me of any changes or cancellations when possible.
- You will communicate with me.
- You will be truthful and honest about your goals and what you need to succeed.
- You understand that the work is yours to do. No one can do it for you. And results may vary depending on factors that may be completely outside of your and my control.
Policies and procedures
- No refunds on coaching.
- Calls need to be scheduled with no less than 72 hours notice.
- Coaching clients can reach out by email for support in between calls. Emails will be responded to within 24-48 hours depending on schedule.
- If a client feels that they need direct message support more frequently than the two scheduled calls, that is an additional service.