Chronically Ill (mentally or physically)
or have other life struggles.
Then you know the current publishing paradigm is especially hard on you.
I offer support for the inner and outer author so you can put the magic back into your words and run free from publishing’s storms.
For the inner author I’m a…
- Certified Meditation Provider
- Yoga Instructor
- EFT-TFT (Tapping) Practitioner
- Mindset and Confidence Coach
For the outer author I offer services like
- Virtual Mailboxes & Newsletter Services
- Website Hosting & Maintenance
Certifications & Training
- AS in Agriculture
- Currently pursing BS in Religion/Psychology with a 3.94 GPA
- Certified EFT-TFT Practitioner
- Reiki Master
- 200HR Yoga Teacher Training
- 100HR Yin Yoga Teacher
- Certified Confidence Coach
My Publishing Experience
- Published author since 2002 with over 100 books released across multiple genres and pen names
- Published by 10 digital-first publishers, including some of the early players in the erotic & paranormal romance genres
- Ran a multi-genre publishing company for 10 years with over 75 authors.
- Currently writing women’s lit (equestrian), fantasy, and romance (all heat levels) under multiple pen names.
Who am I?
I am queer, neurodivergent, chronically ill, and I have been publishing since 2002. By finding the magic in my words, I’ve allowed my creativity to run free, writing over 100 books in multiple genres and under multiple pen names. I’ve watched the publishing industry shift. Some of those changes have been good for authors. Others, not so much. And I’ve been able to keep doing what I love–writing books–in spite of those curve balls, and now my passion is to help other authors do the same. I am Kit Caelsto, Integrated Author Coach, published author, and muse charmer. (Pronouns: They/Them)