Tired of Trying to Organize Your Author Business?
Wouldn't it be great to have it all in one place?
Authors have a lot on their plates these days. I know you’re no exception. Writing the book is only the first hurdle. Next you have to publish it (or find a publisher or agent), market it (regardless of how you publish), and plan for the next one. And you’re probably doing this while dealing with a job, family responsibilities, and all the other things you do.
Stop scribbling things on pieces of paper, napkins, or using a million different apps! If you’re not sure what’s on your to do list or scrambling to just find your to do list, then listen up.
What if I told you there’s a place for that? And better yet, it’s free!
Sign up for Trello For Authors and stop the overwhelm
Sunday, June 6, at 1pm Central Time (2pm Eastern/11am Pacific)
In this one hour event you’ll learn…
- What Trello is and why you want to use it to plan everything from content calendars to marketing tasks
- The basics of using this free system to ensure you never lose track of your tasks again
- Ways to make content planning a breeze! Always have ideas for newsletters and blogs at your fingertips!
- The power of organization, without stressing out or feeling like a stuffed shirt.
- How this system can help you gain control over your writer life and leave you more time for well…writing (or binging Netflix, whichever you choose!).
If you’re a fan of sticky notes and to do lists, I invite you to join me. And if you’re not a fan, but feel like you need something, then come on in. This can help you too.
Look, we both know authors have to do more now than they ever did and most of that work isn’t the actual writing. It’s also tough to keep track of all these tasks and things inevitably fall through the cracks. Keep on top of them by joining me for this free event.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I attend?
This is a virtual event. We’ll send you the access information right away and a reminder before the event starts.
2. What if I can’t make it live?
Sign up anyway! All attendees will receive information on how to watch the replay, which will be available for ten days after the event. Watch it as many times as you want, 24/7.
3. Are there any costs?
The event is free. After the replay time it will be available in our course area for a nominal charge, which includes lifetime access. But for this event, there aren’t any costs.
4. You’re not just going to try to sell me something, are you?
I know how frustrating that is, so no. I’m not just going to tease you with this to try and have you buy something from me. You’ll receive real, actionable information you can start to use immediately. I respect and value your time.