Feeling overwhelmed by the paper work of writing?
Wondering how to make it easy (And dare I say stress free?) to keep track of your writing expenses.
When it comes time to file taxes (in the US, at least), nothing is more stressful to the author than gathering up all the paper, figuring out business expenses, and either getting the information together for a tax professional or doing it yourself. It’s probably the most stressful time of the year. However, it doesn’t have to be. Saving your sanity doesn’t take a lot of work or fancy, expensive software. You’re told to use “QuickBooks”, but why pay monthly for more than you need?
What if I told you that there were lots of options and some of them are free?
Sign up for Tracking Business Expenses Without Quickbooks and tame the paper monster
Sunday, August 8, at 1pm Central Time (2pm Eastern/11am Pacific)
In this one hour event you’ll learn…
- How to find out the main categories of business expenses so you can keep them organized
- The basics of keeping track of expenses and a profit & loss statement
- How to save your sanity by tracking your expenses on a regular basis
- Alternatives to QuickBooks and why you don’t have to use the software, no matter what the commercials say.
- How this system can help you calm the chaos that often occurs around our business expenses.
NOTE: I am not a tax professional. This webinar is about keeping track of those expenses. If you have questions about what expenses you can deduct or how to handle them on your taxes, please contact a tax professional.
I CAN talk to you about different ways to keep track of your expenses, their pros and cons, and why you don’t have to pay for QuickBooks.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I attend?
This is a virtual event. We’ll send you the access information right away and a reminder before the event starts.
2. What if I can’t make it live?
Sign up anyway! All attendees will receive information on how to watch the replay, which will be available for ten days after the event. Watch it as many times as you want, 24/7.
3. Are there any costs?
The event is free. After the replay time it will be available in our course area for a nominal charge, which includes lifetime access. But for this event, there aren’t any costs.
4. You’re not just going to try to sell me something, are you?
I know how frustrating that is, so no. I’m not just going to tease you with this to try and have you buy something from me. You’ll receive real, actionable information you can start to use immediately. I respect and value your time.