Methods of Stress Reduction for Creatives
We know stress blocks creativity. Let's reduce our stress so we can write more.
Who isn’t stressed? I mean really. We deal with our writing and all the author business that happens, not to mention, juggling jobs and family plus everything else going on in the world. Stress happens!
Stress also interferes with being able to write. Our creativity is zapped when we’re stressed. It happens to everyone. So how can you get rid of the stress without…well, stressing yourself out?
What if I told you there are techniques to reduce your stress that are easy and fun?
Sign up for Stress Reduction for Creatives and let your stress melt away
Sunday, July 25, at 1pm Central Time (2pm Eastern/11am Pacific)
In this one hour event you’ll learn…
- My favorite technique for stress reduction
- How to unlock the power of pranayama yoga to reduce your stress levels anytime, anywhere.
- Why meditation is more than chanting om and how to gain relief in only a few minutes
- Why meditation, yoga, and breathing isn’t all you can do, and why mixing and matching modalities helps you unlock your relaxation response.
If you’re looking for ways to reduce your stress and not spend hours a day on it, check out this event.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I attend?
This is a virtual event. We’ll send you the access information right away and a reminder before the event starts.
2. What if I can’t make it live?
Sign up anyway! All attendees will receive information on how to watch the replay, which will be available for ten days after the event. Watch it as many times as you want, 24/7.
3. Are there any costs?
The event is free. After the replay time it will be available in our course area for a nominal charge, which includes lifetime access. But for this event, there aren’t any costs.
4. You’re not just going to try to sell me something, are you?
I know how frustrating that is, so no. I’m not just going to tease you with this to try and have you buy something from me. You’ll receive real, actionable information you can start to use immediately. I respect and value your time.