Have you ever encountered any of these situations?
- You found your book on a pirate site? Now what?
- How do you prove to Amazon that you aren’t distributing your book elsewhere when you’re enrolled in Kindle Unlimited and they tell you that a site has your book available?
- You thought you got your rights back from a publisher and they’re still selling the book.
What do these three things have in common? They require a DMCA notice.
In this webinar I’ll take the mystery and frustration out of DMCA notices for you.
- What is a DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) notice?
- Whose responsibility is it to send a copyright infringement notice?
- What information MUST you include?
- Do they have to be honored?
In addition, I’ll provide a template that you can use when sending DMCA notices. Just put in the details of the infringement and your copyrighted material, and you’re done!
I’ll also share my philosophy on dealing with pirates and how not to let it impact your writing.
By the time this webinar is over you’ll feel more confident about protecting your copyright and have the tools to do so.