Would you like to earn extra money with affiliate links and don’t know how?
If so, you’re not alone. While affiliate marketing was big in the 90s and 00s, it’s fallen out of a favor for a variety of reasons. The good news is NONE of these apply to authors promoting their own or other books through affiliate marketing. And you can use it to earn extra money.
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marking is when companies like Amazon allow you to sign up and earn commissions from sales you refer to them. But they’re not the only book retailer who offers affiliate programs.
In this class you’ll learn
- How to sign up for an affiliate program and what you’ll need
- What affiliate programs are out there and why you might want to use them
- All the places you can promote your books (and others) through affiliate links
- Why it’s easier than you think.
- The #1 way to stay out of trouble with Amazon (or any other retailer’s) Terms of Service.
This course consists of four modules with step-by-step directions for creating your links and getting started. Tips and tricks to maximize your affiliate income and how to make it easy for you.
In addition, I’ll share 2 other places you can use affiliate links besides your own website or social media. That’s right! You don’t even have to have your own website to benefit from affiliate links.
When you register for this class, you’ll get lifetime access to this information. Let’s go! Don’t you want to start earning extra money?
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes